The lead acid Industrial Batteries, manufactured and tested by FIAMM for more than 60 years, are a reliable and safe energy source for energy backup or storage systems.
RENEWABLE ENERGY RANGE
FIAMM provides a complete range of batteries with tubular positive plates for use with renewable sources such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, geothermal heat. The range consists of 2-6-12V cells or blocks, with 34Ah to 5000Ah real capacity at C120.
APPLICATIONS AND KEY BENEFITS
- Designed for renewable energy islands, off-grid applications and for areas with unstable grid and unreliable power supply
- Excellent cycling also in state of partial discharge
- Suitable for use at elevated temperature
- Long design life
- Very low self-discharge
- IEC 61427 photovoltaic energy systems
- DIN 43539 T5 deep discharge
LM Solar OPzS: flooded 2V cells, with tubular positive plates and free electrolyte. According to DIN 40736 OPzS cells. IEC 61427 photovoltaic energy systems, DIN 43539T5 deep discharge
SMG Solar OPzV: 2V cells, with tubular positive plates and electrolyte immobilized in gel structure. According to DIN 40742 OPzV cells. IEC 61427 photovoltaic energy systems, DIN 43539T5 deep discharge